If you are like me, sometimes you leave a bottle of water around your car. Well don’t, it is incredible dangerous…..A man in Idaho was on his lunch break when he noticed smoke coming from under the center console of his truck. He found out a water bottle was starting to catch the seat on fire.
Firefighters are warning that a water bottle can reach up to 250-degrees in the car. Then the sunlight will come through and the liquid inside will act as a magnifying glass. Look at how it happens. This guy on facebook demonstrated the danger…. SHARE with your family and friends, maybe you can help prevent a disaster.
Did you know that on a hot day, a see through water bottle in your car has the potential to start a fire? Neither did Stations Battery Technician Dioni Amuchastegui.
Posted by Idaho Power on Thursday, July 13, 2017